this for escaping w3 validation warning

Dealing with Local Councils

Conservation Area Application

If your property is within a Conservation Area you must inform your Local Planning Authority of your intention to carry out any tree works (There are some exceptions).

Get in touch to find out how Beechwood Tree Care can deal with this process for you.

Tree Preservation Order Applications

If your tree is covered by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) you must obtain written permission from your Local Planning Authority before carrying out any tree works (There are some exceptions).

Every tree and situation is different, as are the approaches taken by individual local authorities. In many cases we have been able to gain permission where tree owners and other contractors have failed.

Contact us with details of your tree and what you would like to achieve. Once reviewed Neil can have a discussion with you about how to go forward.